Uganda is an amazing holiday destination. The astonishing places here will definitely provide you a heavenly feeling when you decide to visit the place. Gorilla safari Uganda is extremely famous and this is something that you should never miss when you are here. Budget safari Uganda can be experienced, if you choose to avail the services of various tailored safari providers.
Why should vital information be collected before visting Uganda?
Travel to any place should be backed by collecting information on it prior to travelling. Otherwise, it would be extremely difficult to tour the place you desire. Uganda is a place with distinct culture and hence, it is essential that you collect all the relevant information before you visit this place. This will ensure safe travelling.
Some information to be considered before travelling to Uganda
• It is essential to obtain yellow fever international certificate of vaccination. However, visitors from North America, New Zealand, Europe and Australia are exempted from this. Cholera, Malaria, HIV AIDS and typhoid are also widespread here and hence, good care needs to be taken.
• Apart from the citizens of African and Caribbean countries, everyone requires a visa here. Exemptions are also provided to citizens of Fiji, Singapore, Tonga, Cyprus and Solomon Islands. It is greatly advised that you obtain Visa before you enter the country from Ugandan Embassies and High Commissions, so that further complications can be avoided.
• In the towns of Kampala, Entebbe and Jinja, you can easily get introduced to various international standard hotels. Hence, it is ideal that you stay in such places.
• The ideal time for visiting this place is from the month of December to March and from June to September.
• Do not forget a hat and sunglass when you visit the place.
Uganda Shilling (Ush) is the local currency of this place. The export and import of the local currency is prohibited here. There are no restrictions imposed on import of foreign currency, which is declared during the time of arrival.
Export of foreign currency is also known to be restricted to the amount that is declared on entry. Various cards like MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Diners are accepted in various hotels, restaurants, shops and travel agencies.
Overall the experience here is known to be a memorable one with numerous adventures that can be thoroughly enjoyed by you. With these tips, you can definitely beware of many things and keep proper safety measures in place.